Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A seemingly tiring day...

Well, today I basically spend some time in the 'DotCom 8' cyber cafe with Lawrence. Around 2 pm-ish, we both had lunch at McDonald's then both of us returned to that cyber cafe around 3 pm. Then, as before... I played the 'Speed Racing' application on Facebook.

After that, me and Lawrence then went to the AniMac club meeting at 4 pm. The agenda of the meeting was the 'Bon Odori Event' which will be held next year, during the month of March (5th of March). Of all the respective groups which are available to help make this event happen, I decided to join the 'Exhibition' group (since I'm able to design certain things) and provide some extra help to the people who're in charge of the 'Games' group. Hopefully I can attend this particular event next year!!! ^^

That's all I've to say for now. I'll be updating my blog with more updates soon! See ya!
-> Kelvin

No comments: