Sunday, September 7, 2008

2 days ago...

Well... around last week Saturday, I brought my mom out to the Cheras 'Leisure Mall' around 9 am-ish, because she wanted to go for her exercising programmes in the 'Fitness First' exercising facility. Since she would be in there for roughly more than 2 hours, I decided to kill some time by going to the local gaming arcade there, and play some of its racing games.

1 of the racing games which I played was "Ridge Racer 2", and I actually managed to get 1st place for my very 1st time in this particular game (in that track, I usually get 2nd place), because of the AI cars, it's just 'unbearable'... (well... for me, anyway. =.=)


> 1ST PLACE!!! Finally! ^^

After my mom had finished her 'about 2 hours' exercising, we then had our lunch at the 'Vietnam Kitchen' food outlet. I decided to try the 'Parisian Grilled Chicken' dish (Costs RM16.90, I think), which actually comes with a free drink titled 'Red Bubble' (which is actually a mixture of Ribena and Sprite with lime). Can't remember what my mom had ordered, though.



> 'Parisian Grilled Chicken', with a generous serving of mashed potatoes and garlic bread on the side. ^^

This dish was really delicious, and I really like how it tasted. You should try this dish out, people!


> The 'Red Bubble' drink which I ordered. Tastes radical! lol

After all that, we then went back home.

That's all I've to say for now. I'll be updating my blog with more updates soon! See ya!

No comments: