Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Double 9.

September 9th, 2008
Happy Birthday, mom!!! :) (I already wished her on that day... ^^)

Well, Sept. 9 was my mom's birthday... so I decided to bring her out to Leisure Mall to celebrate her birthday. After her 1 hour of exercising at 'Fitness First', we then had our dinner at the 'Vietnam Kitchen' food outlet. Me and my mom ordered the same dish, which is
'Parisian Grilled Chicken' dish (Costs RM16.90, comes with 'Red Bubble' drink)... since she wanted to try this delicious dish out. ^^

I'm really happy that she really enjoyed this particular dish so much! ^^


> My mom! I wanna thank you for the help and support that you've provided me since the day I was born!!! ^^


> It seems like you're really enjoying your meal of 'Parisian Grilled Chicken'! ^^

After we had a delightful meal, we then bought some stuff at the supermarket and some mooncakes... hehez

After all that, we then went back home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2 pictures which I took below are the pictures of the 'Mid-Autumn Festival' decorations in Leisure Mall, which looks really wonderful in my opinion. :)





That's all I've to say for now. I'll be updating my blog with more updates soon! See ya!

No comments: