Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged!

~Tagged by Melissa~

Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the games get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them to know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time = 11.17pm
Name = Khoo Kah Wei
Sisters = 1 elder sister
Brothers = I'm the youngest 1 in the family...
Shoe size = 10
Where do you live = Cheras Perdana, Cheras
Favourite drink = Anything that will make me feel refreshed... lol
Favourite breakfast = Hmm, western style breakfast? hehe
Have you been on a plane = Yes
Swam in the ocean = Nope
Fallen asleep in school = Rarely
Broken someone’s heart = Not sure
Fell of your chair = I don't think so
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call = I think so...
Saved e-mails = If through MSN then yes
What is your room like = Just the right size ^^
What is the last thing you ate = Typical chinese restaurant dishes with rice. XD

Ever had
Chicken pox = Yeah
Stitches = Nope
Broken nose = Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight = Nah
Like picnics = Yeah, why not?
Who was the last person you danced with = I think it was the person who tagged me.
Last person who made you smile = Ugh, can't remember

Today did you
Talked to someone you like = Not really
Kissed anyone = Er, no?
Get sick = Nope
Talked to an ex = Nope, don't have an ex
Missing someone = Yeah, my friends XD
Best feeling in the world = Excited and Happy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals = Er, no?
What’s under your bed = Pieces of wood which act as support for the bed?
What time is it now = 11.28pm

Random
Q: is there a person on your mind right now = Yes
Q: do you have any siblings = Yeah
Q: do you want children = Yeah, why not?
Q: do you smile often = Sometimes
Q: do you like your hand-writing = Kinda…
Q: are your toes painted = No way would I do that! ugh -.-
Q: whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in = My 'dream' bed lol
Q: what colour shirt are you wearing = Black
Q: what were you doing at 7.00 yesterday = I was napping, I think
Q: I can’t wait till = I can finally get the 'Bugatti Veyron' car on the "Speed Racing" app…
Q: when did you cry last = Many years ago
Q: are you a friendly person = Haha, I think so
Q: do you have any pets = Yeah
Q: where is the person you have feelings for right now = Er, in his/her home?
Q: did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now = Uh, not sure...
Q: do you sleep with the TV on = Nope
Q: what are you doing now = Tryin' to finish this tag! argh
Q: have you ever crawled to your mother or father = Er... mother = sometimes, father = once in a while
Q: can you handle the truth = Hmm, it depends on the type of situation
Q: are you closer to your mother or father = My mom
Q: who was the last person you cried in front of = It was years ago
Q: how many people can you say you’ve really loved = Er... can't really say
Q: do you eat healthy = I think so...
Q: do you still have pictures with you and your ex = Still single
Q: have you ever cried because of something someone said to you = Nope
Q: how often do you go to church = I don't go to church.
Q: if you’re having a bad day, who are you mostly likely to go to = Depends.
Q: are you loud or quiet most of the times = A mix of both when I'm with my friends. =D
Q: are you confident = Er, I guess you can say that.

Q: 5 things I was doing ten years ago . . . (1998)
- Studying at Sekolah Seri Suria
- Being a young kid
- Doing my homework
- Playing with toy cars HAHA
- Watching cartoons

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy
- Chocolate
- Popcorn
- Nuggets
- Chips
- Ice-cream

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy a big mansion and own at least 2 cars, a really classy car and a really expensive sports car
- Own an expensive personal jet plane which will take me to different locations around the world
- Travel around the world with my family
- Become a successful businessman
- Donate some of my money to those who really need it

Q: 5 of my bad habits:
- Lazy
- Shy
- Procrastinate
- A bit rude at times
- Immature

Q: 5 places I’ve lived in:
- My own home... duh
- Genting Highland hotel
- My dad's apartment in Vietnam
- My friend's house
- Er, Earth? xD

Q: 5 people that you tagged:
- Farah
- Andrew
- Shu Ni
- Sook Lee
- Sook Mun

No comments: