Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another TAG...

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird/habits/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
NO TAG backs!

1) I love MY MOM ^^ because she cares for me...

2) My favourite TV series is CSI...

3) I love to go on a VACATION with my family and friends…

4) Sometimes I am quite
LAZY...

5) Enjoy PLAYING of course… DUH!!! haha

6) I love to watch FUNNY VIDEOS...

7) Enjoy SHOPPING of course… if I've the money

8) Enjoy reading NOTHING...

9) Love HANGING OUT with friends…

10) Hate NOT BEING TO FINISH ASSIGNMENT ON TIME... :(

11) Last but not least… I ENJOY BEING MYSELF...


I tag: No one...

No comments: