Friday, August 29, 2008

My day today...

I couldn't believe that I actually woke up around 3 pm today, because I went to bed around 6:30 am-ish earlier this morning... =.=* Insomnia much? O.o

Stayed pretty much at home today, didn't go anywhere. Hopefully I can go somewhere to have fun with my dear friends, because I just feel so bored at home doing nothing else but mostly online-ing and stuff.

Oh yeah, 1 more thing... the "Sweet Child O' Mine" song by the popular rock band Guns N' Roses definitely is still a rock song that's worth listening to eventhough now's the 21st century! This song will definitely be 1 of my many fave songs, among others... and 1980's rock music F.T.W (For The Win)!

Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses


That's all I can say for now. I'll be updating my blog with more updates soon! See ya!

2 comments:

U n g k u S h a e n said...

sweet child of mine! definitely a good song. i performed this song one time at my school talent show i was playing the drums. we wont 1st place!

Khoo Kah Wei a.k.a. Kelvin said...

Woah... that's great, shane! ^^ Congratz to ya, pal!!!