Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Models, Models, and Models...

As mentioned in the title above, currently I'm doing my final assignment for the 'Intro to Building Design Principles" subject and this is particularly a very long assignment... sigh

From my 1st Study Model to my 4th Study Model, I've been making various improvements to my models which I made... and I'm currently satisfied with the outcome of my 4th Study Model. ^^

On a side note, a few of my college friends told me that my model making skills have improved way better than before, and I just wanna say "Thanks, guys!!" for your positive feedback! =)

Below are some of the pics of the study models which I've made during the course of this subject's final assignment:-


-> My 2nd completed Study Model. (It kinda looks like a robot's face if you look at it from the top, don't you agree? =P)


-> My 4th Study Model in progress... Section A completed. ^^


-> My 4th Study Model in progress... Section B completed. ^^ (I've added a long ramp which kind of looks like a staircase in the middle of my model as well as the other parts.)


-> Voila!!! My 4th Study Model, finally completed!!! Took me lots of hours to do this, but I'm definitely quite happy with the outcome of it... and plus, it just looks great!!! (well, to me anyways... hahaz ^^)

That's all I've to say for now. I'll be updating my blog with more posts to come soon, so stay tuned, people!

.:-Kelvin Out-:.

No comments: